追蹤者

Music

2011年3月9日 星期三

不爽!!!!!!

Monday i went pasar malam with my mum and cousin...we saw that hang at hp d things...do name d...after that...my mum asked the things of the price...then that malay people said...RM1 per 'alphabelt'...then we ma choose wanna do that name lo...after that we choose jor...ask that malay people how much...she said...RM10 = =!!!!! i just do:Qii❤...that string she said RM2!!!!!!! then my mum ask...hah?!why RM10?!how you count?!!?! then she said:Q=RM2 I= RM2!go die la= =!!!!!!after that count count xia become RM9!!!!!!= = then my mum argue with her...that stupid malay people said we waster her time!!!!!!what la!!!!waste your time dont come out sell things la!!!!!stupid!!!!!waste d is my time a!!!!!i not yet eat jiu go pasar malam le a!!!from 8.00-10.00!!!!!!2 hours a!!!!!WTF!!!!!!!!dont know math a?!!!!go back study kindegarden la!!!!stupid malay!!!!!!come out sell things dont know math!!!!!!!what la!!!!STUPID!!!!!!!!


结论:马来猪不会数学!!!!!!!!!!!!!!我的马来朋友:不是讲你们,不要对座入号。My malay friemd:not talk you all..dont angry...^^】

沒有留言:

張貼留言

like my blog